10kw DC Solar Array – 9kw AC
All inspections complete — Passed inspections today! 12/17/12!!!
CL&P inspection & approval completed! Pretty quick turnaround and everyone was nice and easy to work with!
9.0kw peak production
68.3khw total energy for the day!!!
I also, figure out how to read the CL&P net meter!
- ID 4 equals the total amount of energy in kWh CL&P has supplied to you
- ID 10 equals the total amount of energy in kWh you have supplied to CL&P
List of materials:
- 40 ET-Solar 250w panels
- 40 Enphase m215 Micro-Inverters
- Envoy monitor
- Landscape layout 4 rows with 10 panels each (54′ long)
- 31 degrees, 180 degrees (True South)
- Breaker box with 4 double pole 15amp breaker
- 2-2-2-4 Aluminum Wire 98′ from Array to house
- Fusible 60amp Safety Switch
- Tied into 200amp Panel via 60amp breaker